Wednesday 14 September 2016

Bose QC25 Noise Cancelling Headphones Review




Ever since I was a little boy, I used to see the Bose logo everywhere, on home speakers, cars' audio, radios and many others. It was so engraved in my subconscious, that when I grew up, the Bose name didn’t fail me, since it was very much appraised for its superb audio quality and premium products.

The QC25 was no exception. I decided to get these pair of headphones, as I felt that it was time I upgraded from my unimpressive Beats earphones. Though I knew they were available in several shops in Lebanon, I preferred to get them on my way back from Paris for 300 Euros, since they were selling for more than 400 USD in Beirut..



Retail Box


The package contained their very own carrying case, pretty useful when traveling and keeping your new investment away from any damages. An airplane headphone jack adapter, also came with, for enjoying entertainment on-board! I couldn’t be any happier, dismissing and waving goodbye to those lousy airplanes’ earphones!

Carry case
Airplane Headphone Jack Adapter


Having mentioned travelling, this is where the QC25 really SHINES, in noisy surroundings, given the noise cancellation capability!

I first tried my new toy, on my flight back to Beirut, where the magic was in the air! Once I put them on, oh my God, an  entirely new feeling came over me! With the noise cancellation feature, the headphones blocked out any cabin noise, giving me the feeling of comfort in my own bubble…the only time I felt I was flying was when my eyes were open! These babies cancel out static and ambient noise, even though, you can still hear someone close to you, trying to capture your attention. Quite impressive!! 




This system is powered by a single triple A battery, which lasts for around 30-35 hours, before it needs to be replaced.

The sound quality was flawless. Tracks were crisp, with an added punch to music, without overwhelming your ears with unnecessary bass. The physical headphone itself is comfortable. It's lightweight and the ear cushions are made with the best jelly like soft material, which won't aggravate you, even after prolonged hours of use.



I'm so pleased with my QC25 for my daily music time pleasure. Once they’re on, the experience of  noise cancelling is phenomenal!
It is a purchase you won't regret!




No comments:

Post a Comment