Bold and powerful, the Infiniti QX70 certainly turns heads!
Working with a team of highly-skilled technicians, the renowned Japanese brand, Infiniti, has built a worldwide reputation for immaculate mechanics and outstanding sale prices.
Expertly transformed into a treasured piece of automotive pleasure to become one of the definitions of iconic design, the QX70 is Infiniti's original breed of a mid-size luxury SUV with a sporty and fancy look!
Loved as much for its high performance, as for its distinctive design, the QX70 is a natural beauty queen, strong and sturdy, in the times of fake plastic copies!
Not only does it demands respect, this vehicle also commands the road, with its striking design and strong performance.
I had the pleasure to try out the Infiniti QX70, from the Excellence category, for a couple of days, and ventured on a short getaway outside the city, to unleash its power up on smooth and rugged mountain roads...boy, it was the perfect lover!
Tucking our luggage into the back trunk, it felt almost impossible to fill it up, it was just too commodious!
At the heart of the QX70 sits the V6 Engine - 3.7L, pumping 329 of horsepower.
The vehicle has a very smooth and natural 7-speed automatic transmission with adaptive shift control, in addition to speed-sensitive power steering assistance and sharp magnesium paddle shifters.
Untamed by no-one, but its driver, this monstrous car incorporates intelligent technologies enhancing one's senses for an unmatched driving experience.
To list a few options:
- Around View Monitor with Moving Object Detection. Now that I have tried it, I doubt I can live without it.
- Front and rear parking sensors; a must!
- High resolution touch screen central display with Infiniti Controller.
- Bluetooth technology for mobile connectivity and audio streaming. I like to listen to my own tunes, and how great it was experiencing it through the delicious 11 speaker system embedded by Bose; what an awesome treat!
- Keyless entry and illuminated push-button ignition.
- Multi-functional trip computer with fuel mileage range and outside temperature display.
Safety and security are Infiniti's top priority, providing 6 Airbags for optimum cabin safety, as well as the Cruise control with steering wheel-mounted switches, amongst others.
The seats are fully automated, heated and absolutely comfortable. I enjoyed a peaceful nap, while my friend jumped into the driver's seat!
I wasn't very happy to wake up and find someone else getting attached to my new fling and not letting go of it!!!
The exterior is amazingly stylish and the lines and curves align in absolute harmony, demonstrating just how well the design team got it right.
The fierce and daring look is a perfect extension to its powerhouse and meticulous interior.
To know more, please check the below few of the magical features:
- Automatic On/Off Bi-functional headlights.
- Adaptive Front Lighting System w/ headlamp washers.
- Front fog lights.
- LED tail lights and center high-mounted stop light.
- Body colour exterior mirrors.
- Dual heated power-adjustable and folding outside mirrors, with reverse tilt-down Front-door handle courtesy lights.
- Aluminum roof rails.
- Power sliding glass sunroof with one-touch open/close, tilt feature and sliding sunshade UV-reducing tinted glass.
- Integrated rear spoiler.